For several years now we have helped our clients – foreigners from the third-party countries – with obtaining or extending a residence permit, including a permanent residence permit , especially for the purpose of business, re-unification of a family, employment or for studying. Immigration law within the legal order of the Slovak Republic is a very specific branch of law that requires precision, professionalism, expert legal knowledge, experience and a solid background.
Members of our law firm possess all of these mentioned skills, and when providing legal services, they offer our clients:
- complex legal advice in all the spheres of immigration law of the Slovak Republic and European Union,
- processing of legal analysis connected with performing business activities or the employment of the foreigners from the third-party countries within the Slovak Republic and the European Union,
- preparation of all documentation required to obtain a temporary or permanent residence permit in the Slovak Republic,
- professional assistance of an attorney in opening a bank account in the Slovak Republic,
- personal support by a member of KubalaLegal at the department of the immigration police when applying for a temporary residence permit and when meeting additional requirements of the immigration police related to the procedure for obtaining a residence permit (for example, obtaining information and recording a protocol on the conditions for carrying out business activities in the Slovak Republic),
- legal representation of a client's interests during the entire process of issuing a temporary/permanent residence permit,
- consultations and support when satisfying the necessary conditions after the registration of a residence permit (providing medical examination and obtaining the necessary medical reports, assistance in obtaining medical insurance in the Slovak Republic, etc.),
- the entry of a foreigner or his company into a commercial/trade register in connection with a temporary residence permit granted for the purpose of business (thanks to a guaranteed electronic signature, our customers have a 50% discount on certain administrative and legal expenses),
- picking up a residence permit document,
- a comprehensive representation of the client's interests in the appeal process in the case of rejection of an application for obtaining a residence permit,
- founding a company and obtaining all the permits required for business activities in the territory of Slovak Republic,
- provision of official translations of all foreign documents into the Slovak language,
- assistance in obtaining visas to enter the territory of the Slovak Republic.